This is a new HD 720P network camera, using the latest high performance HI3518C chip with 1/4″ 1.0 megapixel CMOS sensor and P2P technology without any complicated settings, very easy to use anytime & anywhere with your mobile devices(smartphones, tablet PCs, laptops) for remote network monitoring. It is IP65 waterproof and it can be used in various kinds of indoor survelliance scenes, such as home, office, supermarket, etc.
PC surveillance software and mobile phone client are included, very easy remote network surveillance.
Support Color/BW mode converting, IR-CUT Filter.
Auto-retrieve function and auto-connection network.
IP65 for indoor use.
Built-in wifi antenna.
Automatic IR LED illumination for night vision (up to 15 meters).
Mobile view allows you to realize remote view & recording anywhere & anytime.
Wi-Fi is compliant with wireless standards IEEE 802.11b/g/n.
Support two-dimension barcode(QR code) scanning.
Sensor: 1/4″ 1.0 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
Lens: 3.6mm Fixed Lens
IR LED: 12 IR Leds, IR Distance 10~20m
Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
WIFI encryption: WAP, WAP2
Interface Power source: 1 DC jack
LAN: 1 RJ45 10M/100M Ethernet port
Protection level: IP65 indoor use
Power supply Input: 110-240V, 50/60Hz; Output: DC 12V, 1A
Plug type: UK plug
Power consumption: Max. 6W
Product weight Approx: 282g / 9.97oz
Product size Approx: 9.3 * 9.3 * 6.5cm / 3.66 * 3.66 * 2.56in
Package weight Approx: 350g / 12.34oz
Package size Approx: 14 * 12 * 8.5cm / 5.5 * 4.72 * 3.35in
1 * IP camera
1 * Power adapter
1 * CD
1 * Set of mounting screws
- Plug-and-play, remote P2P(Peer to Peer) connection.
- H.264 Main profile level 3.0 coding, real time H.264 dual-stream encoding, resolution, frame rate and bit rate are adjustable.
- Integrated ONVIF standard, compatible with third-party ONVIF platform software.
- 1/4″ 1.0 Megapixel CMOS Sensor, maximum image resolution is up to 1280*720.
- Supports monitoring via computer, iPhone, and most Android smartphones on the market.