Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX80 4K Photo and Video Compact System Camera
Original Retail Price: £599 .97 inc VAT Buy it Now for ONLY: £599 .97 inc VAT Buy it Now for ONLY: £549 .97 inc VAT Buy it Now for ONLY: £529 .97 inc VAT Buy it Now for ONLY: £529 .97 inc VAT Buy it Now for ONLY: £499 .97 inc VAT Buy it Now for ONLY: £489 .97 inc VAT
HOT SELLER — NEW OTHER —— SAME DAY DISPATCH ON ALL ORDERS PAID FOR BEFORE 12PM —— NEW EX DEMO —— Box A Bit Tatty Hence Low Price —Low Prices Guaranteed!
We regularly check our prices against all the leading competitive Web Sites to ensure you receive low prices on all of our goods.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX80KEBK Compact System Camera
with 12-32mm Interchangable Lens,
4K Ultra HD, 16MP, 4x Digital Zoom,
Wi-Fi, 3″ LCD Touchscreen Free-Angle Monitor
LUMIX G Compact System Camera DMC-GX80KEBKLUMIX GX80KLUMIX G Compact System Camera featuring 4K Video/Photo Recording Capability, 5-Axis Dual I.S. (Image Stabilizer). 12-32mm Lens Kit
– Film in stunning 4K picture quality
– The best quality stills with a 16-megapixel sensor & 4K video screenshots
– Focus photos even after they are taken for professional results
– Capture stunning landscape shots with an amazing zoom
– Eliminate blur with lens and body stabilisation
Film in stunning 4K
The Panasonic DMC-GX80 lets you capture home movies and professional quality video in stunning 4K – the latest and best standard in crystal clear image quality with twice the detail and clarity of Full HD.
The best quality stills
A 16-megapixel sensor captures images that are clear and sharp. Take it a step further by using the 4K photo feature letting you select frames from video sequences shot in 4K and saving them as a high quality still screenshots.
Focus photos after they’ve been shot
Post Focus lets you focus in in a photo even after you’ve taken it for professional style results. Decide where in the photo you want to focus and touch the part of the photo to create focus effects just like the pros.
Capture stunning views with an amazing zoom
The Panasonic DMC-GX80 has an amazing zoom range that’s great for capturing dynamic landscapes, stunning indoor scenes or casual shots. Panoramic, time lapse modes & continuous shooting means there’s no end to what you can capture.
Never take a blurry shot again
Full body and lens stabilisation eliminates the effects of handshake when taking a photo, resulting in clear handheld shots taken without using a tripod. Image stabilisation works when recording video too, for ultra-smooth 4K video capture.
The One Capturing ‘Unmissable’ Moments
When searching the streets for inspiration, the LUMIX GX80 reacts as quickly as you do. Part of the LUMIX 4K PHOTO range, you can film in 4K quality at 30 frames per second (fps) and extract the perfect shot as an 8MP still image.
The Post Focus function gives you the freedom to choose the focus point even after you have taken the shot. The Dual Image Stabiliser helps you take crisper, clearer images in difficult or fast-moving environments.
The 16-megapixel sensor lets you capture more detail and produce sharper images, without the need for a Low Pass filter.
Steady While On The Move
Ideal for capturing life on the go, the LUMIX GX80 integrates Dual I.S. (Image Stabiliser)*, combining body and lens stabilisation to gain more powerful handshake correction. With a maximum 3.5x wider correction angle at wide-end, you can get clear handheld shots even in low-light situations.The 5-axis Dual I.S. works in both photo and motion picture recording including 4K video.
See What You Shoot In Detail
Featuring a Live View Finder (LVF), perfect for framing your shot and capturing every detail you’re looking for. The LVF boasts 2764K-dot equivalent high resolution and approximately 100% colour reproduction for high visibility under any circumstances.
Capture ‘Unmissable’ Moments
Our 4K Photo feature lets you capture the perfect ‘unmissable’ moment by selecting a frame from a video sequence (shot at 30fps) in camera, and saving it as an individual high-res image. Simply shoot, select and save.
More Detail. More Clarity.
The stunning power of our 4K Video lets you record every moment in up to 4x the resolution of Full HD. More detail and more clarity, means there’s more to see in every moment.
Shoot Now. Focus Later.
Post Focus gives you the power to decide exactly what you want in focus, even after you have taken the photo. Simply capture the scene, review the image and touch the part of the photo you’d like to be pin sharp. It’s simple and stunning.
Technical specifications for PANASONIC DMC-GX80KEBK Compact System Camera with 12-32 mm f/3.5-5.6 Wide-angle Zoom LensOVERVIEWCamera typeCompact system cameraProcessorVenus EngineSENSORResolution- Actual: 16.84 megapixels
– Effective: 16 megapixelsTypeLIVE MOSSize4/3″ / 17.3 x 13.0 mmCleaningSupersonic wave filterISO sensitivityAuto, 100 – 25600Image stabiliserYes, lens & body based stabilisationLENSLens typeWide-angle zoomLens mountMicro Four Thirds mountFocal length12 – 32 mm35 mm equivalent24 – 64 mmMaximum aperturef/3.5 – f/5.6Minimum aperturef/22Minimum distance20 cmNormal distance20 cm to infinityZOOMDigital zoom4 xVIEWFINDERTypeLive ViewScreen3″ / 76.2 mm LCD touchscreenScreen features- Resolution 1,040,000 dots
– Adjustable brightness, saturation, contrast, red-green, blue-yellow
– Approx. 100% frame coverageViewfinderLCD Live ViewfinderViewfinder featuresResolution: 2,764,800 dots equivalentSHUTTERShutter speed60 secs – 1/4000thContinuous shooting10 fps (with Autofocus)Self-timer- 2 seconds
– 10 secondsSETTINGSExposure modesStandard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, L. monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, CustomEffectsExpressive, Retro, Old days, High key, Low key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic monochrome, Rough monochrome, Silky monochrome, Impressive art, High dynamic, Cross process, Toy effect, Toy pop, Bleach bypass, Miniature effect, Soft focus, Fantasy, Star filter, One point colour, SunshinePost focusYesTime lapseYesPanorama modeYesWhite balanceAuto, Daylight, Cloudy, Shade, Incandescent, Flash, White set 1, 2, 3, 4, Colour temperature settingPHOTOMaximum photo resolution4592 x 3448pPhoto file formats- JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.3)
– MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard)VIDEOVideo modeYesMaximum video resolution4K (24 fps)Other video resolutions- Full HD 1920 x 1080p (50 fps)
– HD 1280 × 720p (24 fps)Stills from videoYesVideo file formats- AVCHD
– MP4Audio file formats- Dolby Digital 2ch
– AAC 2chMEMORYMemory card- SD
– SDXCNumber of memory card slots1Internal memory128 MBFLASHBuilt-inYesGuide number6 m at ISO 200Hot-shoe adapterYesCONNECTIONSInterface- USB 2.0
– Micro HDMITV outputPALPictbridge / direct printingYesApp availableYes, Panasonic Image AppWiFi connectivityYesCONSTRUCTIONConstructionPlasticPOWERBattery typeLithium-ionBattery lifeApprox. 270 shotsStart-up time1 secondGENERALColourTANBox contents- Panasonic DMC-GX80KEBK Compact System Camera
– 12-32 mm f/3.5-5.6 standard lens
– Lens cap
– Battery pack
– USB connection cable
– AC adapter
– Hot shoe adaptor
– Shoulder strapDimensions70.6 x 122 x 43.9 mmWeight383 gManufacturer’s guarantee1 year
NEW EX DEMO Mint ConditionThe casing may have scuff or minor scratchesComes in replacement boxFully Tested 100% Fully Working Order12 Months Manufacturer Warranty We accept payment via Paypal and Bank Transfers.Bank Transfer – please email us and we will supply our bank details in order that you can transfer the payment.If you live in the Highlands, Islands or Northern Ireland please email for a shipping quote before ordering. We cannot send items to these regions until we have quoted the correct price and additional shipping charges have been paid where necessary.We only use professional national couriers and all parcels are tracked and insured. The couriers will require a contact telephone number in order to deliver goods so please make sure you provide one when ordering. They will also require a signature so please make sure you select an address where someone will be available. We will email tracking details when available.Please Note: We do not currently ship to PO Boxes or BFPO addresses. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any orders to these addresses.Collection – Collection is not possible at present as all items are shipped from a separate location.For full up to date shipping and delivery information please click here.All our products are covered by a full UK manufacturer’s warranty.For all up to date warranty information on this product please click here.
For full details on our returns policy and procedure please click here
Most questions are covered in our detailed Frequently Asked Questions guide – please click hereIf you still cannot find the answers you need please email firstname.lastname@example.org – you should get a response within 24 hours – we prefer an email to a phone call and you will probably get a much quicker response.
Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favourites list! Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Shop to your favourites
Purchase with confidence from eBay